Koorie Circle: Kookaburra - Frosted Mauve - Stud Earrings
is on back order
- The kookaburra's laugh makes sure, we never miss a wonderful a sunrise its also a sign rain could be on the horizon! These incredible native birds can live for more than 20 years and have the same mate for life and they are family oriented
- These earring are a perfect gift for long life friends and family or when you feel like you want to laugh more and worry less!
- Laser-cut in Australia from polymer with etched and cut out Aboriginal designs.
- Hypoallergenic surgical steel posts with butterfly earring backs
- Registered Australian-Made and Aboriginal business
Laura Thompson is a Gunditjmara woman and artist living and working in Melbourne. The designer and maker behind The Koorie Circle, Laura creates contemporary Aboriginal designed and inspired earrings. Some of which are sourced from sustainable timber and hand painted and finished. Her collection has developed from a desire to make pieces that tell a story, celebrating the culture, history and identity of Aboriginal Australia. Each piece bears the mark of its maker and is made to be worn with pride.
Material: Two-tone etched acrylic and hypoallergenic surgical steel
Size (cm): 0.6 (width) x 2 (length) x 0.3 (depth)
Every purchase supports ACMI