Archimedes Wooden Puzzle
is on back order
- Perhaps the oldest known mathematical puzzle, developed by the famous Greek mathematician Archimedes about 2,200 years ago
- The puzzle consist of 14 pieces of various shapes and the objective is to combine the pieces forming a square
- Mathematician Bill Cutler determined in 2003, with the help of a computer, that there are 536 unique ways of assembling it in a square shape. However it’s hard to find even one. How many do you think you are able to find?
- When not used, the puzzle is a decorative object in itself enhancing any space you chose to place it in
- The frame is made of lacquered MDF and the pieces of FSC Certified Pinewood
Size (cm): 27 x 27 x 2
Material: FSC, acid free 80% paper 20% wood
Every purchase supports ACMI.