- This beautifully designed coffee table book commemorates Morning of the Earth’s 50th Anniversary and showcases 170 brilliantly remastered images from the film
- Executed without compromise, it is the definitive companion, featuring 50 screen grabs from never-before-seen outtakes that reveal a forgotten past
- The book is swiss-bound for a truly immersive lay-flat experience, presenting crystal clear imagery on uncoated paper stock that transports the viewer back to a land before time
- See Australia, Bali and Hawaii before rampant development took over; see the wide angled point of views that didn’t make the film; see legendary scenes like the surf discovery of Uluwatu, Bali; and travel back to the early 70’s where country soul was life, and surfing was too
- The book includes a 40-page introduction with Albert Falzon and Torren Martyn, a foreword by David Elfick, and essays by Sean Doherty, Jamie Brisick, Simon Jones and Falzon, who share intimate stories, dive deep into the history of the film, reveal rare never-before-seen archival treasures, and explore the early development of an artist and the filmmaker’s journey
- This treasure keeps the story going and, as a comprehensive look at Morning of the Earth’s 50-year heritage, is a must-have and pre-requisite for any surfer and cinephile alike. It is a stunning time capsule that paints a picture of imagination and will allow you to fall in love with Morning of the Earth all over again
Size (cm): 22.25 x 30.5
Every purchase supports ACMI.