Cuphead in a Mountain Of Trouble - Hardcover
is on back order
- Based on Cuphead, the award-winning and visually stunning game that's taken the world by storm
- The second installment in the original, hilarious, and fast-paced Cuphead series written by Ron Bates and featuring twenty illustrations
- Gather 'round the campfire for s'more Cuphead adventures! An original novel based on the award-winning and visually stunning Cuphead video game, featuring twenty original illustrations and an interactive treasure hunt
- School's out, which can only mean one thing: camp! Cuphead has been looking forward to going to Camp Hootenholler for ages. He can't wait to shoot some archery, swim in the lake, and sit around and do nuthin' at all. When he and his best buds, Mugman and Ms. Chalice, arrive, they learn about the camp's bitter rivalry with their neighbors, Camp Punchafink, and discover that a menacing mountain, Glumstone the Giant, is watching over both camps, ready to bring down a fierce punishment upon whichever camp gets on its bad side!
- Before long, the two camps go head-to-head in an all-out prank war. But one night, after a midnight raid on the Punchafinks, Cuphead and his friends wake the grumpy and powerful Glumstone. Yikes! Glumstone the Giant, amused, tells them that he's never heard of any "curse," but that it gives him an idea. Glumstone is tired of being disturbed by the camps' hijinx, so he decides that whichever camp loses the annual Camp-etition will have to shut down
- Can the Hootenhollers rally together to take down the Punchafinks, or will the campers be sent packing?
- Includes over 20 never-before-seen illustrations drawn by Oscar Martin and Julian Alvarez that feature hidden items for an interactive treasure hunt! Cuphead in a Mountain of Trouble is the second book in an original series and perfect for players of Cuphead, and readers of Hello Neighbor, Bendy and the Ink Machine, and Five Nights at Freddy's
Published: February 2021
Size (cm): 13.9 x 20 x 2.6
Every purchase supports ACMI.