"You can't empower women without listening to their stories." - Gloria Steinam
- 200 Women Who Will Change the Way You See the World.
- A snapshot of female life around the globe: this collection of interviews with 200 women from a variety of backgrounds takes you on a journey that’s heartbreaking and uplifting.
- Each woman is photographed against the same background and shares her unique reply to the same five questions: What really matters to you?, What brings you happiness?, What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?, What would you change if you could?, and Which single word do you most identify with?
- The variety of answers offers gifts of empowerment and strength – inviting us to bring positive change at a time when so many are fighting for basic freedom and equality.
- Interviewees include: conservation and animal welfare activist Jane Goodall, author and feminist Roxane Gay, chef, author, and food rights advocate Alice Waters and professional golfer and Olympian Lydia Ko.
- Each interview is accompanied by a photographic portrait, resulting in a volume that is compelling in word and image—and global in its scope and resonance.
Published: October 2017
Size (cm): 31 x 24 x 3.5
Every purchase supports ACMI.