"We are all one blood. No matter where we are from, we are all one blood, the same.” - David Gulpilil
- Featuring beautiful Aboriginal artwork by artist Otto Sims from Warlukurlangu Artists Aboriginal Corporation.
- Australian made 100% cotton face mask, including a filter pocket on the inside and a nose wire to adjust for a close fit to your face.
- One filter included with your mask.
- Elastic loops fit around your ears to hold your mask in place.
- Fabric print placement may vary from the image shown.
- Royalties from this product directly benefit the artist and their community.
Established in 1985 Warlukurlangu Artists Aboriginal Corporation is a not-for-profit organisation that is 100% Aboriginal-owned by its artists from the remote desert communities of Yuendumu and Nyirripi in Central Australia.
Size (cm): One size fits most.
This mask does not claim to give you respiratory protection from viruses but may help prevent the spread of germs to others.
It is recommended to wash your mask between uses.
Every purchase supports ACMI.