- A perfect ethical gift, this gift bag delivers the scent of the Western Desert bush
- Includes Native Lemongrass lip balm, Irmangka Irmangka Bush Balm® and Arrethe Bush Balm® soap
- Irmangka Irmangka has traditionally been used by Aboriginal people in Central Australia to soothe arthritis, muscle pain and joint inflammation and may also be used as a chest rub for cold and flu
- The Australian Central desert plant Arrethe (Eremophila Freelingii) is used by Aboriginal people to sooth irritated dry skin; relieving eczema, psoriasis & dermatitis
- These lovingly handmade body beauties are proudly produced by Purple House’s Bush Balm® Social Enterprise
- The Gift box also includes postcards which tell the powerful story of Purple House and Bush Balm, so your lucky gift recipient will know they’re part of something pretty special!
- Gift Box packaging is made from recycled carboard and paper. It’s 100% reusable, recyclable and biodegradable, with no bleach or dyes
Inspired by traditional knowledge, Bush Balm® products are made from wild harvested medicinal plants expertly collected on Aboriginal Lands in Central Australia. Run by Purple House, an innovative Indigenous-owned and operated health service based in Alice Springs in the Northern Territory, this dynamic social enterprise provides employment opportunities for patients and their families.
Native Lemongrass Lip Balm Ingredients: Australian Olive Oil, Australian Beeswax, wild harvested Yawirryawirri (Cymbopogan Ambiguus)
Irmangka Irmangka Bush Balm® Ingredients: Australian Olive oil, Australian beeswax, wild harvested Irmangka Irmangka (Eremophila Alternifolia)
Arrethe Bush Balm® Soap ingredients:
- Water – filtered Propylene Glycol (Food Grade) – used as a food additive with emulsification (blending) and humectant (moisturising) properties
- Sorbitol – a sugar alcohol naturally found in fruits
- Sucrose – sugar from cane or beets
- Coconut oil – an edible oil extracted from the kernel or meat of mature coconuts
- Olive Oil – an edible oil extracted from olives
- Sodium Myristate – a fatty acid that occurs naturally in some foods
- Alkyl Polyglycoside – derived from sugars, usually glucose derivatives, and fatty alcohols
- Sodium Sarcosinate – a foaming and cleansing agent
- Titanium Dioxide (white colourant)
- Arrethe (Eremophila Freelingii) – a plant that is traditionally used by Aboriginal people of Central Australia to relieve eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis & itchy dry irritated skin
Good for sensitive skin! No SLS or SLES, Palm Oil or Palm Oil Derivatives or Stearic Acid or Glycerine.
Every purchase supports ACMI