Cracking Animation - Softcover
is on back order
Babs: "Morning, Ginger. Back from holiday?" Ginger: "I wasn't on holiday, Babs. I was in solitary confinement." Babs: "Oh, it's nice to get a bit of time to yourself, isn't it?" – Chicken Run
- This is the expanded and definitive edition of Cracking Animation, the smash hit guide to the history and processes behind stop-motion animation.
- This book invites you to marvel at the multi-Oscar-winning artistry, inventiveness, and distinctive warmth of Aardman Animations’ masterpieces – including Wallace & Gromit, Chicken Run and Shaun the Sheep, immerse yourself in the following never-before-seen material:
- ‘The Aardman Showcase’: a brand-new chapter offering exclusive interviews with the producer and director of Aardman’s latest blockbuster, Shaun the Sheep; the Movie
- ‘Making a Film’: a special segment giving you unprecedented behind-the-scenes insight into the making of The Pirates! In an Adventure with Scientists!
- A revised chapter on CGI technology that explores and celebrates the very latest, up-to-the-minute developments in the field.
- Cracking Animation is an indispensable guide to the process of 3-D animation. It is packed with practical, fully illustrated, and step-by-step descriptions of all the elements involved. This is quite simply the best publication on stop-motion animation – not only cracking good fun for fans of Aardman, but also a must-read for anyone with an interest in animated film.
Published: September 2015
Size (cm): 24 x 25 x 2
Every purchase supports ACMI.