- Dark Chocolate blended with Wyrrng (Wild Rosella) & Mountain Pepperberry, cut into pieces and bagged into a 100g zip-sealed pouch
- Chocolate On Purpose is a 100% First Nations owned business born on Wiradyuri Country at the source of the Bila Bula (Belubula River), in Millthorpe on the Central Tablelands of NSW
- Their signature range of chocolate is called 'Bush Food Chocolate', created by combining melt in the mouth couverture chocolate with Australian native botanicals growing on Country
- Vegan Certified & Gluten Free
- Traditional use: Wild Rosella (Wyrrung) has a long history of traditional use as a tisane tea and for a number of chronic conditions.
- Modern Day use: Wild Rosella (Wyrrung) is shown to help lower & maintain blood pressure. Helps maintain healthy cholesterol and blood lipid levels. Prevents LDL oxidation and is high in Vitamin C.
Ingredients: Dark Chocolate (54.5% Cocoa Solids); Wild Rosella (Wyrrung); Mountain Pepperberry; Sugar; Cocoa Butter; Soya Lecithin (emulsifier); Natural Vanilla Flavouring
Allergens: Seeds (Pepperberry); Soy Proteins; Soy Oil; Cocoa; Vanillin; Manufactured in a facility using Tree Nuts in other products.
Every purchase supports ACMI.