Dark Emu in the Classroom - Teacher Resources
is on back order
- A rich resource for teachers of Geography Years 9 and 10 to use in the classroom.
- Bruce Pascoe's highly acclaimed book Dark Emu uses the accounts of early European explorers, colonists and farmers, to compellingly argue for a reconsideration of the hunter-gatherer label for pre-colonial Aboriginal Australians.
- Based on the concepts presented in Dark Emu, Dark Emu in the Classroom presents lesson content for the topics:
- Biomes and Food Security (Vic Year 9)
- Sustainable Biomes (NSW Stage 5)
- Environmental Change and Management (Vic. Year 10 / NSW Stage 5)
- This innovative resource offers both new and experienced teachers a supportive and fresh approach to teaching geography through its well-organised lesson structure and high-interest, inquiry-based activities for students.
Published: May 2019
Size (cm): 21 x 30 x 1
Every purchase supports ACMI.