“Steve Jobs was a pioneer of digital music. But when he went home, he listened to vinyl.” - Neil Young
- Melbourne songwriter Laura Jean is revered for the striking beauty of her music and the strength of her piercing, intimate lyrics.
- Her albums have been shortlisted for the Australian Music Prize and nominated for multiple Age Music Victoria Awards.
- She has recorded with Paul Kelly, The Drones and Oh Mercy, toured with Marlon Williams, Aldous Harding, Adalita and Jenny Hval, and performed at the National Gallery Of Victoria, Dark Mofo and Sydney Town Hall.
- How Will I Know When I'm Home?
- First Love Song
- Sister, All I Have Are My Arms
- Here Comes The Miner
- When I First Brought Him Home
- Kelpie Blues
- Don't Marry The One You Love (It'll Only Hurt More)
- A Mirror On The Earth
- Prince Of Kites
Size (cm): 31.5 x 31.5
Every purchase supports ACMI.