The Arduino Coding Kit is an intro to programming, allowing anyone to create and code inventions without breadboarding, soldering, or wiring. Whether it's your first time creating code or you're a programming pro, the Arduino Coding Kit allows you to control the way your lights, buttons, motors, sensors and other Bits in your invention interact.
Dimensions: 12.7 x 17.78 x 6.35
- Includes everything you need to get started (batter and power included!) right out of the box
- Programming is made simply with 8 sample sketches (pre-made code)
- Create inventions that communicate with software (Processing, MaxMSP, Flash and more)
- Snap Bits to 3 inputs and 3 outputs on the Arduino Bit, as well as additional I/O for advanced hardware interaction
- Explore hundreds of online invention instructions from the littleBits and Arduino communities
- Access support from the littleBits AND Arduino teams