"The thing is, it's very easy to be different, but very difficult to be better." – Jonathan Ive
- The Monocle Guide to Good Business is a book for would-be business leaders, start-ups, and established companies that feel it’s time for some new ideas.
- It’s a book made to be used. Write in its margins and turn over the corners of its pages. But don’t expect management speak or miracles for untold riches.
- This is not a book about staging a revolution. Rather, this is a book about doing things well—from how you run the show to the pens you buy. And even about taking your dog to work.
- The 300-page book features original photography and illustrations printed on a selection of the highest-quality papers.
- The Monocle Guide to Good Business is a handbook for those who want to make a company that will last; it’s the ultimate reference for doing a job you love.
Size (cm): 20 x 27 x 3
Every purchase supports ACMI.