The award-winning, feature-length documentary about Tim Conigrave and John Caleo – the real men behind Holding the Man – has won countless awards and been featured in film festivals around the world. Now for the very first time, it’s yours to own on DVD.
This limited edition release includes:
● Interviews with Tim’s family (Anna Davison and Nick Conigrave)
● Soft Targets, Australia’s first theatrical response to HIV-AIDS (devised by Tim)
● The Globos, the cabaret group of which Tim was a member in the 1980s
● Interview with James Waites (Australian response to AIDS oral history project)
● Interview with Father Peter Wood (Fairfield Hospital)
● Tim’s showreel from the National Institute of Dramatic Art (NIDA)
● John and Tim’s photo album
● Tim’s high school film
● Remembering the Man theatrical trailer.
Region Code: Region 4 / PAL
Length: 83 minutes
Rating: M. Mature themes and coarse language