- Floria Sigismondi’s compelling visual narratives have defined a profound aesthetic elements over the course of her career as a director and photographer.
- Her coveted eye incorporates the ethereal and the mysterious, the whimsical and the grotesque, always illuminating a story.
- She has worked with numerous celebrities and is also behind surreal, career-defining music videos for Marilyn Manson among others.
- She has directed episodes of American Gods, The Handmaid’s Tale, and Daredevil for TV, and her Hollywood film credits include The Runaways, and The Turning (due to release in 2020).
- Eat the Sun is a star-studded kaleidoscope of Floria Sigismondi’s top achievements, a provocative portfolio featuring many never before seen photographs that highlights the powerful imagery that has made her one of the best in the industry.
Published: September 2019
Size (cm): 25 x 33 x 2
Every purchase supports ACMI.