- Milk Chocolate blended with Daguba (Riberry), cut into pieces and bagged into a 100g zip-sealed pouch
- Chocolate On Purpose is a 100% First Nations owned business born on Wiradyuri Country at the source of the Bila Bula (Belubula River), in Millthorpe on the Central Tablelands of NSW
- Their signature range of chocolate is called 'Bush Food Chocolate', created by combining melt in the mouth couverture chocolate with Australian native botanicals growing on Country
- Vegetarian & Gluten Free
- Traditional use: Lillipilly (Riberry) were a core food source. While children thought of the berries as delicious sweet treats, adults commonly referred to them as “remedy berries”. Riberries provided essential vitamins and minerals to fight against colds and keep the immune system healthy and strong. The pulp was also used to treat ear infections.
- Modern Day use: Lillipilly (Riberry) has three times the folate of a blueberry. Folate is needed for healthy growth and development and is essential for the healthy development of a baby during pregnancy. Rich in manganese and an important plant source of calcium. Contains high levels of anthocyanin, a potent antioxidant that is thought to improve cognitive function.
Size: 100 gms
Ingredients: Milk Chocolate (33.6% Cocoa Solids); Riberry (Daguba); Sugar; Cocoa Butter; Whole Milk Powder; Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin; Natural Vanilla Flavouring
Allergens: Milk Protein; Lactose; Soy Proteins; Soy Oil; Cocoa; Vanillin; Manufactured in a facility using Tree Nuts in other products.
Every purchase supports ACMI.