Simply Artificial Intelligence - Hardcover
is on back order
- The clearest, simplest guide to artificial intelligence ever published
- Understanding AI has never been easier.
- Combining bold graphics with easy-to-understand text, Simply Artificial Intelligence is the perfect introduction to the world of AI for those who are short of time but hungry for knowledge.
- Covering a broad range of fields within AI - from computing and mathematics to politics and philosophy - entries demystify what artificial intelligence is and how it works, how it has dramatically changed the way we live, and how it might evolve in the future.
- Explaining each individual aspect of AI more clearly than ever before, the book outlines the key building-blocks and technological milestones in its history, profiles its most important practical applications - both current and predicted - and explores the numerous ethical debates around AI, and its increasing influence on culture and society.
- Whether you are studying science or AI-related subjects at school or college, or simply want a jargon-free overview of this increasingly important subject, this essential guide is packed with everything you need to understand the basics quickly and easily.
Published: March 2023
Every purchase supports ACMI.