- White Chocolate blended with Daalgaal (Illawarra Plum), cut into pieces and bagged into a 100g zip-sealed pouch.
- Chocolate On Purpose is a 100% Indigenous owned business born on Wiradyuri Country at the source of the Bila Bula (Belubula River), in Millthorpe on the Central Tablelands of NSW
- Their signature range of chocolate is called 'Bush Food Chocolate', created by combining melt in the mouth couverture chocolate with Australian native botanicals growing on Country
- Vegetarian & Gluten Free
- Traditional Indigenous use: Illawarra Plum (Daalgaal) was eaten by children, especially, as a treat.
- Modern Day use: Illawarra Plum (Daalgaal) contains appreciable quantities of sticky sugars, which are hugely beneficial to the gastrointestinal tract. The antioxidant level is 7-times that of blueberries.
Ingredients: Cocoa Butter; White Chocolate (33.1% Cocoa Solids); Sugar (9% less sugar than other white chocolate); Illawarra Plum (Daalgaal); Whole Milk Powder; Soya Lecithin (emulsifier); Natural Vanilla Flavouring
Allergens: Milk Protein; Lactose; Soy Proteins; Soy Oil; Cocoa; Vanillin; Manufactured in a facility using Tree Nuts in other products.
Every purchase supports ACMI.