- White Chocolate blended with Ooray (Davidson's Plum), cut into pieces and bagged into a 100g zip-sealed pouch
- Chocolate On Purpose is a 100% Indigenous owned business born on Wiradyuri Country at the source of the Bila Bula (Belubula River), in Millthorpe on the Central Tablelands of NSW
- Their signature range of chocolate is called 'Bush Food Chocolate', created by combining melt in the mouth couverture chocolate with Australian native botanicals growing on Country
- Vegetarian & Gluten Free
- Traditional use: Davidson's Plum (Ooray) translates to "Queen", this plant was prized for its deliciously juicy fruit.
- Modern Day use: Davidson's Plum (Ooray) is an excellent source of potassium, which plays a vital role in helping our muscles move, our nerves work and our kidneys filter out toxins. A good source of Vitamin E and zinc; two nutrients required for glowing, youthful-looking skin. A unique dairy-free source of calcium. An antioxidant powerhouse, containing high levels of anthocyanin, is thought to improve cognitive function and protect against certain cancers and heart diseases. Contains significantly more lutein than an avocado (thought to be the primary source of lutein); lutein is a carotenoid vitamin that plays an important role in eye health, improving symptoms in atrophicage-related macular degeneration by inhibiting inflammation. Contains properties believed to have anti-diabetic effects and a capacity to reduce hypertension and obesity
Ingredients: White Chocolate (33.1% Cocoa Solids); Davidson's Plum (Ooray); Sugar (9% less sugar than other white chocolate); Cocoa Butter; Whole Milk Powder; Soya Lecithin (emulsifier); Natural Vanilla Flavouring
Allergens: Milk Protein; Lactose; Soy Proteins; Soy Oil; Cocoa; Vanillin; Manufactured in a facility using Tree Nuts inother products.
Every purchase supports ACMI.